Ancient Order Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order Of Doom - World of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hugzzz my dear guild!

Go down 
+3
layloww
wolwerine
Renai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wolwerine

wolwerine

Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:47 am

rei rei rei, how are u ? cheers

i asked you to speak on members area topics, but i see you stoped to speak at all Sad sure you can keep talking here, it was not ment as order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Celador

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:53 am

do as he says, wolwe is boss
Back to top Go down
layloww

layloww

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Please come back , he hits us daily ! We don't get any food at all!
I'll have to run now before he takes the belt again
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:35 am

shooo you two, back to work, you have to mine a lot of ore yet!
Back to top Go down
Celador

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:16 pm

but my mining pick broke and my hands are bleeding ):
Back to top Go down
layloww

layloww

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Same here cel ! He told me to bite the veigns
Back to top Go down
mortiil

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm

hey guys! were just thinking of you guys and googled aood and found this thread. happiness all through! its nice to hear that you guys still play together! flower feels like aood will never die!
sorry i left in such a haste last year, but duty in the navy called. anyways, i left the navy and have been travelling around in asia for 5 mounths, and gonna start with wow as soon as i get a job Smile

miss you all guys and hope to see you soon! cheers

btw, is wany still playing? havent seen him on msn for a long time Sad
...and last time i heard from alex were also 1-2 years ago Sad
Back to top Go down
Celador

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi Mort =D nice to see you and no not seen wany in a long time
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:29 am

hi morti, nice to hear about you again Very Happy cool, asia trip, seems nice, just dont stop at china please... Very Happy say nihao and gogo away! Arrow how are u? hope we ll see you soon in game again Smile and ye, no news about wany, havent seen wana for ages Sad
Back to top Go down
mortiil

mortiil

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:11 pm

its great Smile but cant wait to start play again! if anyone wants 30 days free on WoW you can send me a scroll of resurrrction since i havent played for at least 90 days.
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:29 am

awww i would send you morti, but "this service cannt be used in your country" is all i get whenever i try use the scroll....racists! Evil or Very Mad i tried to use that on bros account, doesnt work... how are u guys? i m again in job, last day this week but still piss off...
Back to top Go down
Areidare

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Hehe, still here. Smile

And greetings again. Rei, i have both skype and icq. ICQ 1443571 and skype name xauren. Smile

And it seems strange and abnormal but i'm still in wow too. Now usually on russian speaking realms but last time i have wishes that leads me back, to TVC... Seems like nostalgie for that old days... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:24 am

awww hug areidare:o) i send you my icq info so you can add me, and give my number to other our ex-tvc friends:o))
Back to top Go down
Sacide

Sacide

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 pm

OMG RENAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you probably don't remember me: it's Sherrah here :DDDDD Hugs to you massivly!! and to Ark too! super duper hugzzzz

It was so long ago since we last spoke /tear U BETTER NOT OF FORGOTTON ME!!!

Also Alex might be coming back? I hope he remembers me as well..send massive hugs to him from Sherrah Smile
Back to top Go down
Daven

Daven

PostSubject: Saci   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 pm

No one can forget Sacide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aood.co.uk
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 am

lol dave nice photo, but you look pretty angry on it! was that when man utd lost tittle? Very Happy

/hugzzz Smile
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Daven, really,nice photo. But las time i saw you u havent mustache =))) Hugz, dear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hugzzz my dear guild!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2