Ancient Order Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order Of Doom - World of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathren's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton242

Gathren's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gathren's Application   Gathren's Application EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Hello AooD!

My name is Gathren and I would like to join your guild. I'm a fury warrior at level 85 with a protection offspecc and I've got around 9k dps in fury specc.

I do have some professions. I've got Alchemy and Herbalism. I haven't really tried to level them up so I'm just artistian or expert, but in the future I think I will try to farm abit. I've also got master in Archeaology.

I want to join you because I think you seem pretty relaxed and mature, you're a PvE guild wich I'm looking for and I have met many people from AooD that has been very kind. ( For example when I have asked for Professions in trade it has been low prices etc.)
Times I can raid is weekends and fridays. And some weekdays. That depends. I haven't done so many cata raids so far since I have been taking a break from wow for awhile. But I have been doing some firelands trash if that counts Razz Anyway. One thing that you might recognize is that I really like playing on alts. And I've got a few that isn't a member of a guild yet, so if you would like to increase the ammount of members you can always ask me. Wink
Well thank you for taking time to read this Smile I hope you will let me in it would be really cool!

Gathren
Back to top Go down

Gathren's Application
Page 1 of 1