Ancient Order Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order Of Doom - World of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brenthor 84 (at time of writing application) SV/MM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brenthor

Brenthor 84 (at time of writing application) SV/MM Empty
PostSubject: Brenthor 84 (at time of writing application) SV/MM   Brenthor 84 (at time of writing application) SV/MM EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Hey.

I'm Brenthor, a hunter on TVC. I'm looking to join a new, exciting, focussed guild on The Venture Co. In real life, i'm Ian King, 19 year old college student from Gosport, hampshire, UK.

I've been playing the game 5 years, and have a fair amount of experience within the game. I've seen alot of the endgame content, in the original and subsequent expansions.

I'm interested in joining Ancient Order Of Doom, as i've heard alot of good things about their raiding progression, their popularity within the server, and the people that join them. I've joined up with members to complete groups before, and recall having a pleasant time.

I can raid most days, excluding thursday/friday when I work til 8:15 GMT. Presuming that your raids take place in the evening, no other days should be a problem.

If you'd like any more information, feel free to whisper me ingame, or add me on real ID at ian.king577@ntlworld.com

Here's my Armory Smile

Thanks for your time!

Ian/Brenthor.
Back to top Go down

Brenthor 84 (at time of writing application) SV/MM
Page 1 of 1