Ancient Order Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order Of Doom - World of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DA 1/2 vids you liked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolwerine

wolwerine

DA 1/2 vids you liked Empty
PostSubject: DA 1/2 vids you liked   DA 1/2 vids you liked EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Just to spamm some vids from good "old" dragon age Surprised)) doesnt matter if 1 or 2.

as soon as i got DA2 demo, this scene was quite my favor one:o) with my weaknes to dragons and myths, Flemeth was one of my favorite characters in DA1. Also, one of hardest oponents if you dare to attack her!! Very Happy

Flemeth introduces herself in DA2
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

DA 1/2 vids you liked Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA 1/2 vids you liked   DA 1/2 vids you liked EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Wonder what REALLY was in the grimoire, well, I find the idea of people possessing other people bodies abhorrent, so... Smile
But I haven't got to the process yet, last place I was in, was the overrun mage tower and I haven't got to play after that with the masters courses entrance exams and so ) and then I needed hdd space for something
Back to top Go down

DA 1/2 vids you liked
Page 1 of 1