Ancient Order Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order Of Doom - World of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

raiding 25man by sharrona

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharrona

raiding 25man by sharrona Empty
PostSubject: raiding 25man by sharrona   raiding 25man by sharrona EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 pm

hi sharrona here.would just like to post on the relevance of 25 man raids and disipline. Whilst we seem to have classes and grps so players get a raid together it,ll gonna be totally irrelevent if grp is filled with random AFK,er and players who leave within 1 hr.
I would say to these people and u know who you are DON,T JOIN, don,t waste the time of ur guild members if ur gonna go afk or leave it is saddening and depressing and a utter waste of time and if i ran the raid i would have ask u to leave and had you replaced with a guild member who would apprieciate 25man.Also i fail to understand the lack of disapline amongst certain individuals who think it funny to wipe or who persist in not listening.Again i tell you don,t join i have had the experience of a variety of guilds and it would not be tolerated you would simply be removed from raid as it,s a guild policy fortunately wolwerine doesn,t play like that as everyone deserve opputunity so why then do you throw it in is face do not mistake kindness as a weakness. I believe even wolw as a limit which no doubt he,ll reach soon it people who attend raids don,t get with the programme Sad
Back to top Go down

raiding 25man by sharrona
Page 1 of 1