Ancient Order Of Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Order Of Doom - World of Warcraft Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hugzzz my dear guild!

Go down 
+3
layloww
wolwerine
Renai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renai

Hugzzz my dear guild! Empty
PostSubject: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:12 pm

HI, guys. Hugz Daven, Wolwy and others.
How are U? What are U doing? How is guild? I dont understand about bosses and epics now =)
Now Iam just an ordinary wife and... ofc the best of the best -___+
Do U remember one fat, full epics dwarf with black hair? Yeah, his name was Ark! What about him? He is still full epics, not fat, but tall, and he is my beloved husband irl=)
Well... now u wanna ask me- WHAT ABOUT ALEX!? Right? hehe... He is on his own way! U understand, what I mean. Last time I call him, he was a bit ... strange, but its OK. Think, He is again finding thomething.
Answer plz ^___^
Miss U so much!
Hug, kiss.
Always yours, Rei
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Rei!! Very Happy
Nice to hear about you and Ark again Very Happy and congratz that you got it so far to be together as wife and husband cheers
How are u both? and what are u doing all the time? any plans about meet us again? Very Happy would be nice !! just say hi to Ark as well!

We miss you both Sad and medved, goldie, erna and sure, alex we miss a lot Sad i was in contact with him through email but last year or two he didnt replied on any email, dont know if he has new email adress or so, sad for it, miss him a lot Sad How happened his irl project, which was the reason he had to leave wow? i hope everything was alright. if you ll speak with him again, tell him about this forum as well pls, would be nice to hear about him again. i have accepted you as member here btw so you can browse the members part Very Happy H

Still hope we ll see you all back in wow yet, if by any chance you come back, let us know for sure! But we ll notice it, you are still in the guild. But the "2years offline" note is not nice Evil or Very Mad you should do something with it Laughing

Well, i gota go back to work now, so see ya laters rei and big hug to you all cheers
Back to top Go down
layloww

layloww

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 am

Hello there , you won't know me but I heard alot of cool stuff about you guys Smile . Heard many stories of you . Hope I get to meet you all once Smile
Greets , Lay
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Oh, guys!!! Really, I dont know how to say... but we'll not come back. Its nice to hear, that we are 2 YEARS ONLINE IN REAL LIFE!!! We have achieved a lot!
It would be nice meet U all irl. If U ok with it, lets meet somwhere =))) So...what are your offers... Plz dont tell = Ironforge!!!
Hm... what we are doing all the time? What a nice question! We are waiting for one of us come to other. As U remember, Ark from Russia, Iam from estonia... so it has many troubles to be together. Haha, u can see, we are strong irl too!
At tiptoe time Ark is studing (last year in University), I'am animator at Estonian cartoon studio. And we got Skype from A to Z ^___^

Who is Goldie? Is it Goldbeast? Hehe, he is ok, we still keep company with Him by calling and chating.
What about Medved, I saw him last week at Arks birthday, and Ark meet him every week (they are studing together)

What are U doing irl?
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Aww Sad i would like to see you online again, but i see your point Rei. however, meet irl could be a bit problematic, as we are from all edges of europe, some ppl are at various schools yet, so there is also question of money and such Sad but it would be nice one day...
And ye, goldie is goldbeast Very Happy glad to hear you are in contact with him also, say him hi, same to medved, miss them both! and morti, dont you know about morti? he played some time at wotlk yet, than took break, came back for month or so yet, and than stoped again and no news about him No and what about erna(or throgwar, it was his warrior i think if i remember it right, he made the guild with alex), have any news about him?
For sure hug all of them if you meet them Very Happy and alex, alex is just chapter on his own, many times i m thinking about him, how is he, what is he doing. We lost a lot in wow when u all left Sad new ppl came and many are good, but you know, we ll still remember you all Very Happy
And how i m? i have new job, after like year of looking for some real job, going through many weird or even more weird jobs, i finaly found good one. Not only that its 2mins from my home Twisted Evil But just cool, gota knock on the wood to not charm it wrong way Smile I m in the job just now so ll have to go do something, so see ya laters:o) and as i said, you can move to the member area topics, you can find there something about ppl in guild, what they enjoy and so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daven

Daven

PostSubject: Renai   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Daven is here also just not bother logging onto forum very often Very Happy Only today someone said you messaged on forum wolwe should have mentioned sooner so will be having words with him when he comes online. warcraft very different now from when you all left it you can be instant full tier 9 in a matter of days so any useless lvl 80 person can enter raids. i hope that our little guild will soon be able to kill the lich king and the honor of that day will go down to you renai and alex and the other guy who created guild because you were the ones that created the foundations of our guild that we who are still involved in it can make it better Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aood.co.uk
Celador

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Uh, guys!!! One more message from U and I will cry like a child ^___^
Now I see that know nothing where you all from. Help me plz to resolve this little problem ^___^ Have U been in Estonia? Iam not bad hostess, so, you are wellcome. Just let me know! (Its not a joke, guys! I really wish to see u all here)
Dave, hugz hugz hugz, my old friend -__+ U wrote just about wow , and nothing about how U are , where U are, what U are etc.
U know, often I am thinking about you, but just 1 or 2 times about wow and bosses, epics...em...what else... locations.. maybe ^___^
Iam happy with all that wow gave me, but the best one - my friends! I still remember, how Alex lighting a fire and we all sitting one-to-one, all together. Also remember one Daven birthday, when he was drunk as a lord ... hahahaha. Do U remember, Dave?
Who is Morty O_o Was it friend of Throg? Dont know how is he, but I know, how is Throg (Erna). Time to time we are talking or chating. He is ok, working, living ^___^
Wolwy, I really envy you ))) Every day I wake up at 5 am, because road to work takes for 1 hour ... maybe longer. Hehe, but I like my job, and its the only place in Estonia I can work by profession.
And thatk U, Wolwy I was already looking some pictures of u ( hehe, for example U avatar-pic ))))
Tell me plz, how are Del, Sharr, Cel ?
A lot of Hugz!
Aaaaaaaaaa, Cel!!! Its U, old ... healer! hahaha, how are u?! Hug, kiss!
Back to top Go down
Celador

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:01 am

Good thanks (: nice to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:17 am

Lol, Cel! "one more message" was yours! you make me cry! ^__________^
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 pm

awww hug rei Smile mortiil was mage, i thought he was also from russia or like that way there Very Happy
bleh too much work today in my job... Sad gota go again damn customers...
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Well! Stand in a queue! Medved greetings U with hugz!
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 am

Next day in job, next neverending queue of customers... damn its so nice weather outside, so ppl are working on gardens too much Very Happy WTB rain! how are u guys today? other than the damn customers, i m kinda fine Smile last day in job, tomorrow day off. but i ll have friends comming to me at evening so i ll have to prepare house, buy some food, drinks (mainly the drinks tho.. Twisted Evil ), but still better to go shop than be in work cheers
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

It's cold rainy day... +4 C ... brrrrr, At work now, drawing
What is your favorite food (dish), Wolwy? Reciept plz ))))))))))
Tomorrow I'am working, and day after tomorrow is weekend )))
Waiting for it, wanna clean my home and prepearing something tasty... unfortunately along. But Ark comming to me next weekend ^___^
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 am

i ll buy just some meal for barbecue, but need something what can be prepared fast, coz we ll leave to pub where ll be big fire and big barbecue and a lot of beer and music and and and.. just folk feast drunken hey rei, move to our bored-in-job threat, NONONONONONO, you can find it in members area Very Happy i m lazy to keep switching between the two topics Embarassed let me know here if you cannt join in the members area, but you should be able to Smile
Back to top Go down
Areidare

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Greetings. Smile

Was a bit shocked when see Rei's post dated 26.04.2010... I'm really glad to see you. Smile If you remeber me... Smile
I remember your voice in that case when we wiped in Coilfang Underbog hehe Smile
Really glad to see you're fine.

I remember all of you here, really. Smile

Alex is still with AOoD with his heart and soul. But his way is not right here... at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Areidare

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:41 pm

By the way... Sorry for my bad english. Have not much time to practice it. Smile
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi Are, i remember you (the name) for sure from tbc times Very Happy Nice to see that ppl dont forget after the times.. Smile If any of you guys ll speak with alex or other of the ppl who were with us at these nice days, tell them about this forum please at least, so we can be in some contact . Hug to all
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm

OMG!!! Areidaren, Iam shocked no less than you! Can't believe it! Iam begging if u visit one more.
How are U, dear friend? Where are U? How can I find U in real life? maybe by skype or icq?
Hug hug hug, I remember that day when met U first time - Plaguelands, right? ^___^ I was afraid of you and Throg.
To be honest, its you made me cry. But it tears of happiness. You was like second Alex for me (ofcourse he is indispensable -__+)
Really, cant believe it, it s something strange! Thanks God!
Plz, just come again and read it!

And sorry, dear Wolwy, now I will try to write in the members area.
Thanks, guys, You are in my life!
Back to top Go down
Altorius

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi there!

Do you remember me? Very Happy
Oh well, my congratulations to Ark and Renai, wish you luck! :3
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Guys are you kidding? Is it a conspiracy?
^____^
Back to top Go down
Altorius

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Sorry for russian.

Нет, никакой конспирации, это на самом деле Альт Smile
Back to top Go down
Renai

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:05 pm

I mean заговор (conspiracy)
Tell me plz, why/how you were/got here today?
Take it all as a fairy tale! I would not be surprised if Alex will come! (ofc he not... but ...but ...)
No words, just emotions!
Back to top Go down
Altorius

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Just to say "Hi" to old friends whom i haven't seen for a long time, i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
wolwerine

wolwerine

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:05 am

Shocked so many ppl here who were lost for so long time... hi all Very Happy i m in job again so cannt speak long... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugzzz my dear guild!   Hugzzz my dear guild! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hugzzz my dear guild!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next